Anyone try this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free to me from a warehouse cleanout .
Couldn’t say no. Brand new never used when I got it. View attachment 91867View attachment 91868
Both dropped on our heads?
That is funny. A company I did machine repair at gave me mine. It was used and our supervisor was an organization freak. He wanted it gone because some old timer maintenance guys were just storing junk in it. I loaded it up that day. A week later he asked if I took it home. Yep, why? Turns out we DID need that cabinet for something else and he had to buy a new one.

No longer any empty space. I wish I had another one.
There was a smaller one too but someone else grabbed that one.
It would have probably been a little too big for battery storage though.

I might have to get this and try it out on one of my cars. I like the idea of running without a battery changeout all the dang time!

This is what I keep my batteries in and it’s in my heated shop.
Vevor Cabinet

Same one is also on Amazon for $159.
Seriously considering this.

I guess if I spend crazy money on a hobby and a good portion of that is batteries a few bucks to keep things safe and roof over my head is justified.

No longer any empty space. I wish I had another one.
There was a smaller one too but someone else grabbed that one.
It would have probably been a little too big for battery storage though.
I put a third shelf in mine. Its packed with 11 two gallon cans, one 5 gallon VP94 and many quarts of oil, 6.4 oz oil and oil sample test kits. Oil filters. Foam filter oil and cleaner. My graduated cylinders for the oil test measurements. Other gas and oil related items.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks