Fearless/Primal RC experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you but I have sent at least 10 times with different questions but no answer.

I know they ask for email as preferred way of contact , try the landline. I have had both someone pick up and other times go to voicemail. If I leave a message, they return my call.
Steve has been more than helpful from sales to technical questions.

Sorry you haven't had the same experience.

That is odd. I have NEVER had an issue getting a response via email. Usually less than 24 hours unless a holiday or weekend.
I agree,they always return my emails around 24hrs,I want to make sure part(s) will work or if something better they recommend.i order online mostly, they have given me great deals,prices and mostly the best service I've had in a long time.Im a Rovan /Fearless RC'er for life.wish had hats and shirts etc on site,just see primal.
I just came back from visiting Primal/Fearless RC in person, and I have a few things to say...

TOP EFFIN NOTCH!
Went in to their building, and it is cleanest and neatest RC Store I've ever stepped into. Dan (I believe) couldn't be any more accommodating to all the questions I fired at him. He has a receptionist. People, this is a hobby store with a receptionist at a desk greeting people, and she was knowledgeable! The "showroom" is huge with not less than 30 models on display. I bought a buggy from them online, but realized the store was a short 40 minute drive, so I went there to browse and maybe pick someone's brain for a few minutes, but Dan spent at least 20 minutes with me. He couldn't have been nicer. My expectations were blown out of the water to put it mildly. This company has earned my business for the foreseeable future.

Congratulations to Fearless/Primal RC on how to run a business AND retain their customers.

~Jeff
They are the best,always great and fast response,great advise,great deals,don't go anywhere else to buy an R/c.would like to see them become # 1 officially.keep up the great job.

Last edited:
Do they honor their return policy?
IMO, one of Dan and his teams mission statements is customer satisfaction and from my experience and that of others they have demonstrated this to be true, time and time again.

To your question, ask Dan directly.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks