FG F1 REAR BELT ADJUSTMENT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddy boy

HI, I CANNOT FIND OUT HOW TO ADJUST THE REAR DRIVE BELT ON MY CAR.. the belt on the side is easy..but i cannot get anyone to help me..there is a lot of these car about, someone must know ??

HI, I CANNOT FIND OUT HOW TO ADJUST THE REAR DRIVE BELT ON MY CAR.. the belt on the side is easy..but i cannot get anyone to help me..there is a lot of these car about, someone must know ??
Well I use to own a fg f1 but never tried to adjust my belt because I never had a need to your best bet is to join a Fg Facebook group US and UK group since the more popular there since they race them.

Just turn it to tighten the beltđź‘Ť

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230718-175852_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230718-175852_Photos~2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 13
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks