Good servo for kraton 1/5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for suggestions on a good servo for an arrma kraton 8s?
Big one or small one?
60 mm steering servo i always recommend the 75 kg rovan servo..cheep and great value for money,check this video..
In the end of video i show the power of that servo, i use it on all my 1/5 scale builts, never had a problem with them...

Last edited:
Big one or small one?

60 mm steering servo i always recommend the 75 kg rovan servo..cheep and great value for money,check this video..

In the end of video i show the power of that servo, i use it on all my 1/5 scale builts, never had a problem with them...
I will check them out I have everything else except the servo.
S9120.
https://www.spektrumrc.com/product/...ess-metal-gear-surface-servo/SPMSS9120BL.html

The measurements are so critical to re use the servo saver.

This servo works great.
I have the exb idk if it already comes w the servo saver or not or the mount. I might have to get it all new

Last edited:

I have the exb idk if it already comes w the servo saver or not or the mount. I might have to get it all new
Only 60$ for the servo...

Only 60$ for the servo

Install the servo saver on the new servo...

JX Servo PDI-HV2070MG https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VBDWZVJ

cheap and works great. I have them in my k8s, dbxl-e and rovan f5. never had one go bad and they've survived wet conditions without claiming water resistance.

I believe it's the same servo that primalrc sells and everyone on arrma forums loves that thing for the arrma 8s rigs.

Back