HPI receiver help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enzo3856

I have a HPI rf-11 receiver and I am having some issues with it, hoping someone has experience

Just moved the receiver from one car into another, and had to reverse the throttle servo... the problem is the built in "fail safe" of the receiver
On the previous car I programmed it to slam the brakes if it lost signal (also have a kill switch installed)

Anyways, on the new car I am having issues programming this fail safe... as the channel was reversed, the RX goes full throttle if the TX is turned off... I managed somehow to disable the failsafe, holding the setup button while I powered on... so now it just does nothing if the TX fails, it stays in whatever condition is was in

Manual says to hold setup button and light will blink... it is not doing anything... what am I missing here?
This is a bit of a concern since I am including this on a truck i am selling, and i am not including a kill switch.... should I care ?

if theres a reset button on your tx then push it and start over fella(y),
if you need/want to include radio gear with the truck you're selling then either put a note on saying it needs setting up, or grab a cheap flysky and just incude that instead,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks