Rovan baja 1/5??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello, I am new in this forum, and wanted to know if somebody knows the clone ROVAN BAJA 1/5??
Here I leave the link them of the manufacturer? it has good dot and it wanted to have some reference of quality of knows some it.

http://www.rovansports.com/en/index.asp

Thanks.

A good reference of quality would be to look toward the HPI Baja. That is quality. The Rovan Baja, I have no clue.

Welcome to the forum though! :)

hello

welcome!

man thats actually a fine looking baja,i wonder is it actually a km with a differnt name?

like sold under this company...? who knows....

Hi how are you?
This model is of a manufacturer different from KM I also this seeing that clone buy and I am something disoriented.
But why I was investigating this model has very good quality and price. There are versions of 23cc and 26cc and soon sends to the market the one of 29cc. Also for April I go ahead the manufacturer are going to send the clone of 5T! This if that would be a newness because I have not seen that no other manufacturer makes this clone of 5T of HPI.
And really there are many Chinese manufacturers who make their clone of Baja.

Regards.
Bye.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks