Terms of Service and Rules
[ Applicability ]
- By viewing any webpage on LargeScaleForums.com and/or by becoming a member of LargeScaleForums.com, you agree to the Terms of Service and Forum Rules outlined below
- Terms of Service and Rules and Regulations remain binding from first encounter with LargeScaleForums.com and into perpetuity
- Terms of Service and Rules and Regulations are subject to revision at any time and without notice. Please check back often.
[ Site Usage ]
- The website, products and services of LargeScaleForums.com are provided “as is” and are considered privileged
- LargeScaleForums.com can not be held responsible for the content contained within the site and the opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of LargeScaleForums.com
- You agree that no legal action, past, present or future, will be taken against LargeScaleForums.com in relation to your dealings with the site or people on the site
- If you have become a member of the site, your membership may be rejected, revoked, limited or edited in any other way by LargeScaleForums.com at its sole discretion
- All deals conducted in the For Sale section, any other area within LargeScaleForums.com or with LargeScaleForums.com users via any other means are soley between the participants. LargeScaleForums.com is not responsible and will not get involved.
[ General Guidelines ]Usage of LargeScaleForums.com is contingent on the following:
- We encourage funny and clever. Please don't take everything so seriously. We’re here to have fun, not argue.
- You positively contribute to the forum and its membership
- You aid in maintaining a friendly and professional atmosphere
- You live within the rules and regulations set out by LargeScaleForums.com
- You respect the site, its management and its members
- You do not troll or attempt to stir up trouble within the community
- You do not accrue more than 20 active infraction points OR 10 total infractions.
- Feel free to attack ideas but please do not attack other posters. This forum is designed to be a discussion and exchange of ideas, so please keep in mind that other people’s ideas may well be different than your own. Please keep it civil.
I can not emphasize this enough - IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A THREAD, OR A POSTER IN IT, PLEASE PRESS THE REPORT BUTTON. Please do NOT engage in arguments on the forum. Sorting out these problems is what we are here for. Please report the member rather than responding to them.
[ Advertising/Promotion/Commercial Use ]You ARE NOT allowed to use LargeScaleForums.com to:
- Advertise or promote products and/or services that you or someone you know has an "interest" in
- This includes linking to a personal website
- Display affiliate links of any kind
- Copy content, images or any other LargeScaleForums.com assets (in part or in whole)
- Recruit people for other websites/projects/jobs or any other reason
- Directly or indirectly profit from your relationship with the site and the people you meet here, now or in the future
- Every instance of breaking one of these rules outlined with the Advertising/Promotion/Commercial Use section constitutes you entering into an agreement with LargeScaleForums.com to pay for such initiatives at a cost of $500 per incidence.
[ Posting Content and Assets ]By posting content:
- You have confirmed that it complies with your local laws and with the laws present within Canada and the US.
- You have confirmed that you have not made this content publicly available before and do not wish to publicly repurpose/reuse this content at a later time
- You agree that your submissions to LargeScaleForums.com will only be removed if deemed necessary by LargeScaleForums.com. Due to the nature of LargeScaleForums.com, we will not delete user accounts or mass delete their posts. We will only delete posts that we are informed of and deem do not comply with the forum rules/ToS. Please only sign up and use LargeScaleForums.com if you are comfortable with your contributions staying part of the collective conversation on LargeScaleForums.com now and in the future.
- You agree to not use the Service to post any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws ("Guidelines"). You agree to not use the Service to post any Content which links to material that violates our Guidelines.
[ Ownership of Content Submissions ]
- All legal content, information or any other form of member submission, that conforms with the site rules/terms of service, immediately becomes exclusive property of LargeScaleForums.com
- LargeScaleForums.com reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the service at any time.
- All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
[ General Membership ]You may NOT:
- Discuss any form of Piracy or DMCA violations (for additional information click here)
- Create multiple accounts for any reason.
- Misrepresent yourself as being staff from LargeScaleForums.com or anyone else who you are not.
- You are not to make your login credentials or other sensitive account information available to others by any means, for any reason.
- Use profanity. This includes the use of symbols, abbreviations, or acronyms to circumvent the no profanity rule.
- Post racial or other derogatory comments.
- Post personally identifiable information or anything else that may jeopardize your privacy and/or safety or that of others
- Post questions/remarks relating to a member being banned from the LargeScaleForums.com forum or game server. Please contact LargeScaleForums.com staff directly.
- Post questions/remarks pertaining to infractions, warnings or deleted posts. Please contact LargeScaleForums.com staff directly.
- Partake in discussions about politics, race or religion or promote your own views in this area through any other means
- Have a signature that exceeds 4 lines in length, or use larger than # 3 font in signatures.
- Post external links in your profile or signature
- Negatively comment on products or prices of the products posted in the For Sale section
- Discuss the circumvention of security-related applications
- Discuss any other action, substance, or product that is deemed to be illegal in either the US/Canada or the municipality in which you reside.
- Ask for free parts or services. (No cyber begging)
- PM members with the intent to sell items or services.
- Mass edit/delete your own posts. LargeScaleForums.com reserves the right to revert any edited post.
- Any discussion of AD BLOCKING software or instruction for using ad blocking regarding this forum or any other discussion in general of attempting to block advertisement will result in a no questions asked permanent ban on your account. This is not done lightly, rather deliberately to deny access to those who choose to utilize this forum, but not support our sponsors. It takes money to finance the cost of bandwidth, especially a forum of this size and if you don't care enough to support us through our advertisers, then we don't need your business. This will be the only warning with no discussion.
- Edit your posts for spelling and grammar. LargeScaleForums.com's usability depends on this.
- Use capitalization
- No excessive Internet jargon
- Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Communicate in English only
- Treat others with respect at all times
- Maintain an environment that is friendly to all ages
- No swearing, racy images etc.
- Post new threads within the most applicable section of the site
- Post factual information
- Link to internal sources of information before linking to external sources - if the information is comparable
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service.