Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya got jokes... I'll give ya that much.??
Show me a good polititian or political leader, 1-2-3- I'm waiting.....??
I'll refrain from a rant at this point in time..... Im reserving the right later on though, if that doesn't result in jail time by then. ??

People are inherently good with a few exceptions but generally all people all want the same thing?.
☝?T's n' C's Bud????☝?
But I'm the "glass half full" guy ?
Just don't understand ? why people want things to fail ?‍♂️ the view of people from the bottom ....they all look like cunts when they are above you?‍♂️ wealthy people, your boss, your mom and dad when you where growing up.... politions . Not all people good same thing for bad?? and besides what would you get if all things fail??‍♂️ . X1 ha told you.......and then?‍♂️ don't get it?‍♂️

It's not a matter of my reality but what Could occur.
Next is theoretical situation-ds⭐.
If you extrapolate current society,it is indeed possible.
Generally speaking,when food runs out anywhere there are problems.
Have you seen people reactions to "what if the internet went down". People are absolutely addicted to their phones.
There are people now that have committed suicide because they can't cope with this lock down
(stay at home).
I'm not going to make any judgement on that.
I have watched people litterly freaking out and destroying things because their phone didn't work for whatever reason.
Modern societies absolute dependence on these devices is abnormal.
So based upon those observations I was simply stating what a possible cause for the situation to degrade.
IT's one possibility,hopefully not but to say cant happen?- Idk.
On the positive side we could all surpass this crisis live and prosper and have a hugfess afterwards.?☺?

Now just look at that?? another good thread derailed??????
pretty sure you can't derail this thread ???
There are those forums? and there are RC enthusiast forums????:LOL:?. Between this and the comedy forum, some of you guys are?:sick:.
Yywa?? esp Mike and 21bb, those are a special kind of sickos ????

I had a night to sleep on it and i apologize to being the penny on the track that derails a train caring toxic gas through a town of rainbows and puppies.:sorry:
????????? hey ill take it ?? but if any body said hey @dougstar your ???? YES PLEASE what a compliment ?
But i was actually referring to @Striikar for his doom and gloom speach? hate downers!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks