Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
??? should just ban him?? I'll be keeping the rest of us landing on some peado list by accident ? ?????
Probably right???? hes already a red tack on many maps. ?????? Still not worth the risk incase he is. Chomo is a label I could do without thank you.?

Well truth be told he had never told us his age, we just all assumed from his girly voice that he was like 12 or something ? 21bb may be right gonna end up in Guantanamo, next to jack the kiddie ripper ?
Every Chomo ever caught used that excuse. Ever seen to catch a predator?? yall are playing with fire. 17 will get ya 20 and everyone will think you're a scumbag for life.?‍♂️

Ya never told my age so you can't prove I'm a minor. And I definitely ain't 12 ?
Well truth be told he had never told us his age, we just all assumed from his girly voice that he was like 12 or something ? 21bb may be right gonna end up in Guantanamo, next to jack the kiddie ripper ?
? There's like 20 year olds with voices even higher than mine, so that's not good evidence ?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks