Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, the last few pages leave me more sure than ever that this dirty talk with Z is a one way ticket to the clink if the wrong people read it. Charges of corrupting the morals of a minor, or some weird interweb statutory rape charge. Like Crucial, ill be backing away. I recommend the same for others. Your playin with fire?????

Hmm, the last few pages leave me more sure than ever that this dirty talk with Z is a one way ticket to the clink if the wrong people read it. Charges of corrupting the morals of a minor, or some weird interweb statutory rape charge. Like Crucial, ill be backing away. I recommend the same for others. Your playin with fire?????
They would have to prove I'm a minor first ? nothing of my personal information is attached to this email or forum, don't even know my full name so we in the clear ?

Hahah thats awsome. Remember when people weren't pussies and toddlers could help daddy work. That pic would land a parent abuse charges today??‍♂️
I remember being like 5 years old and my dad taking me to shoot clays and taking me to work with him and letting me sit in his lap running heavy equipment. Wouldn’t ya know I grew up to work in the same line of work he does ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks