Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You actually can get herpes from yourself. If you have cold sores you can give yourself genital herpes.

Read the last line here: https://www.everydayhealth.com/genital-herpes/guide/
Never did anything with anyone and don't have any sores anywhere and no genital herpes. Not really worried about genital herpes just mouth herpes from Succin ?
This is probably the weirdest thread ever posted on this forum ??

Read the article ? did you????‍♂️
Yes you can get it from a blow job .....wait for it? from someone that has oral herpes who has sores on their mouth at the time?‍♂️( side note if some offers to suck your?? and they have mankey sores on their body/face .....run like FEK?) but it does not say from sucin your own pecker?????‍♂️
You actually can get herpes from yourself. If you have cold sores you can give yourself genital herpes.

Read the last line here: https://www.everydayhealth.com/genital-herpes/guide/

Yes you can get it from a blow job .....wait for it? from someone that has oral herpes who has sores on their mouth at the time?‍♂️( side note if some offers to suck your?? and they have mankey sores on their body/face .....run like FEK?) but it does not say from sucin your own pecker?????‍♂️

" You can give yourself genital herpes too, by touching a cold sore and then touching your genitals or anus. "

If you can give it to yourself by simply touching your mouth and then your penis, obviously you can get it from USING YOUR MOUTH TO TOUCH YOUR PENIS. In other news, 2+2 is still 4. :ROFLMAO:

I get your point, but I seriously doubt anyone will walk up to me of all people and say "hey bb can I give u sum succ succ" ???
" You can give yourself genital herpes too, by touching a cold sore and then touching your genitals or anus. "

If you can give it to yourself by simply touching your mouth and then your penis, obviously you can get it from USING YOUR MOUTH TO TOUCH YOUR PENIS. In other news, 2+2 is still 4. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that's if you have a cold sore or already have it, that's just spreading the poop. If you have a mouth that doesn't have no cold sores, and a dik that doesn't have herpes, I'd assume you'd be fine. I've never had a cold sore in my life and probably not genital herpes ???

I get your point, but I seriously doubt anyone will walk up to me of all people and say "hey bb can I give u sum succ succ" ???

Yeah that's if you have a cold sore or already have it, that's just spreading the poop. If you have a mouth that doesn't have no cold sores, and a dik that doesn't have herpes, I'd assume you'd be fine. I've never had a cold sore in my life and probably not genital herpes ???
Obviously you can't give it to yourself if you don't have it lmao... Also, I like how you're certain that you haven't had a cold sore but you're only pretty sure you don't have herpes :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks