1/4 King Tiger Chinese New year combat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatakashi

Took place in March, in Year of Tiger, with a King Tiger :clap:

Videos:
[YOUTUBE]VN4G0WBH018[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]YeydO_sByxc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]oufYf6cjR6k[/YOUTUBE]

uvs100320-001.jpg

DSC02739.jpg

DSC02740.jpg

DSC02741.jpg

DSC02744.jpg

DSC02750.jpg

DSC02752.jpg

DSC02753.jpg

DSC02754.jpg

DSC02756.jpg

DSC02758.jpg

DSC02760.jpg

DSC02765.jpg

This is obviously your pride and joy, and a fanstastic beast it is too.
Was that a 'real blank' it fired, or was there any physical projectile? !!

Have you ever thought of changing it from electric with synthesised sounds, to actually fuel powered?
How about a 100cc Conley V8 - that should get the tank moving nicely? !! :devil:

heheheh thanks for yoru compliment mate.
it fires "pyrotechnics", a blank gun could be fitted if one so wanted.

And it is possible to fit a real diesel/petrol engine in, the biggest problem is...the engine noise.

What run time do you get out of it mate? It would be a bummer if the battery went flat in the field - not as if you can pick it up & carry it back to the van :clown:

It's powered by two 500w 24V motors and run time is around 2.5 hrs.
2.5 hrs is normally enough for an afternoon out but if the batteries go flat...I might have to disconnect the tracks and push the tank back

Of course, here're two photos of my old man working on it, I couldn't believe I managed to drag him into this "hobby" as well

DSC03169.jpg

DSC00752a.jpg

Oopps just been moved...but this sub-forum, as title says, is for NON-large rc, but I believe my tank is among some of the biggest on this forum hehehehehehe

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks