1/4 scale sprint wheels n tires??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_rigged

I got a wild hair to buid a quarter scale sprint but parts and info are hard to find..Where on earth can i find 1/4 scale aluminum wheels n tires for a sprint/ miget? From pics The wheels look to be 5 or 6" kart wheels but the tires are more low profile..i just made an impulsebuy and bought the 1/4 scale knockoffs so i couldn't back out of the project.. lol.any help would be greatly appreciated.. maybe even a site i can purchase parts from for a sprint.. tia

Attachments

• e09c6580d5dbe486f235274e9c7fe8fe18410fce.jpeg
    e09c6580d5dbe486f235274e9c7fe8fe18410fce.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 16fcee7f47c9f043910c8d3b6a6caf31.jpg
    16fcee7f47c9f043910c8d3b6a6caf31.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 16
If you go on dr google and look up 1/4 sprint cars, there are several sites that should be able to get you up and running. It actually has a decent following (or at least it used to)
Here are a few links you may find useful
http://quarterscalelegends.com/14-scale-cars-and-parts.html

https://wcmracing.com

https://www.qsac.org/manufacturers
This last link is to one of the bigger 1/4 scale clubs. Down the page you will find more links for parts, chassis and what not. On their page you should also find a set of rules if you desire to build it for racing.
These things get really expensive, really quick if/when you start racing them. Have fun, and keep us updated!

I got a wild hair to buid a quarter scale sprint but parts and info are hard to find..Where on earth can i find 1/4 scale aluminum wheels n tires for a sprint/ miget? From pics The wheels look to be 5 or 6" kart wheels but the tires are more low profile..i just made an impulsebuy and bought the 1/4 scale knockoffs so i couldn't back out of the project.. lol.any help would be greatly appreciated.. maybe even a site i can purchase parts from for a sprint.. tia
They are on ebay now

The wheels are 6" and the rims are 4' high They come is 1"2" and 3" offsets. There are plastic wheels same size and same off sets. The tires themselves are expensive $60 each.

I have many new sets of aluminum sprint car wheels for 1/4 scale Delara and WSM cars they fit 6 pin skellenger type hubs
Dave email is [email protected]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks