1/5 ferrari 360 challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like an FG with a Ferrari body. i see it has alloy arms on it too.

no idea where to get one though, but it does look interesting.

dear all,...

is there some-one who can help me?
i am looking for a rear bumper of the FG Large scale Ferrari 360 body.
i live in the netherlands and i can not find it here, please is there any-one who can help me to find it?? let me know.

thanks

best regards funbuggy

439145357_5_1QxF.jpeg

440784005_5_e860.jpeg

Last edited:
Muell try emailing hobbythek (rc-car-online.de), it certainly looks like an FG, the onroad cars use smaller shocks than offroad that look like the firehammers. and I'd say the same for funbuggy for your bumper hobbythek first....if they don't have it your search could be a long one

dear all,...

is there some-one who can help me?
i am looking for a rear bumper of the FG Large scale Ferrari 360 body.
i live in the netherlands and i can not find it here, please is there any-one who can help me to find it?? let me know.

thanks

best regards funbuggy

439145357_5_1QxF.jpeg

440784005_5_e860.jpeg

Besides Hobbythek try out advance hobbies (www.advancehobbies.com) but I think Advance would be more expensive due to shipping.

Funbuggy,

You may want to make sure and PM him. Looks like there is only 8 posts since 2003.:(
If he has his PM's set to email him he might get it.:)

Also, If it is truly a FG body email Fg direct. I have always gotten a responce within a couple of days.

[email protected]

Last edited:
The bodies were made by FG a few years ago but had licensing issues with Ferrari. If you find one you will pay good money for it. The last ones I seen sold on ebay for $350-400 each for a new unpainted body.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks