1/5 Rovan LT 450

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wtf mate are you drunk?? ???
No l wish I was on mine the fuel line is thin black fuel line and too short It was running fine then I was messing around with the gas tank vent because it was not sticking straight up so I pulled it up and when I did it kinked off the fuel line under the carb. The motor would start then lean out and stall
No l wish I was on mine the fuel line is thin black fuel line and too short It was running fine then I was messing around with the gas tank vent because it was not sticking straight up so I pulled it up and when I did it kinked off the fuel line under the carb. The motor would start then lean out and stall
image.jpgThe image.jpgimage.jpg
Wtf mate are you drunk?? ???
Wow yea just read what I said and I might be drunk I was messing with the fuel tank air vent I pulled it up and didn’t realize that it kinked off the fuel line under the carb and it drove me crazy for a couple hours

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks