1/5 scale K5 Blazer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDave666

Hey to everyone
Anyone know where or how to get ahold of a 1/5 scale 2nd gen. K5 Chevy Blazer body used or new I’d prefer new.
Thanks

1st gen Rampage Monster Truck.
Running a Zenoah G320RC 32cc 4_bolt.
Replaced the stock gear drive set up with a belt drive made a big difference in off the line torque & higher top end speed and a whole lot quieter without the gear mesh noise. The body is a stock Red Cat which is a POS from the start it has been Shoe Gooed with drywall mesh tape. I wrapped the body in Darkside studio arts Krazzy Clown theme truck body wrap and that has made it a lot more resistance to fracturing into a hundred pieces.
I own a 79 K5 and thought it would be kool to have a mini K5 with the same generation body style. I located a Vender on EBay that will sell you the file to 3D print a body for $10 but from what I read and researched that the 3D material isn’t very durable and will not cope with 20 foot jumps with a 1/2 flip landing on its top.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks