105 inch dragster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenazz02000

Im starting to build a 105 inch dragster . My friend was talking to me and i told him that i saw a big dragster, he said how big i said 91 inch he said woooow can we build it i said yes he works as an aluminium and stainless steel worker so he said no problem for the frame so i said ill build the body spoiler and so on and i got the measurments as well . Tonight he s coming to my place to get things started haven't told the wife yet lol we are going to build 2 one for me and one for him hope it comes out well ill keep you all updated
WISH ME GOOD LUCK LOL >:D

Last edited:
today we completed another piece of the body i took a photo of it without the wheelybar so that you can compare it to my son [:D]
PICT0137-3.jpg

Last edited:
That is one cool build. Are you guy's going to drag each other? Man the crowd you will have... Make sure you get a pico failsafe in each of them so you don't kill someone.

i would try to determin what your finale running weight will be close too. the more accurately you can guesstimate the weight, the better idea of what you ll need for a motor in it. ofcourse size of the engine area my be a factore, but it looks like you wuould be able to suff a twin 440 snowmobile motor in it.

i would try to determin what your finale running weight will be close too. the more accurately you can guesstimate the weight, the better idea of what you ll need for a motor in it. ofcourse size of the engine area my be a factore, but it looks like you wuould be able to suff a twin 440 snowmobile motor in it.
the back plate for the engine is only 8 inches wide and i see the pocket bikes run fast with all that wait on it . so a pocket bike engine would be good and for parts no problem

mudgy said this don't matter how fast it runs as long it goes straight and have fun
im going right now and buy a pocket bike motor and just have fun and thats what i did its a moddified pocket bike big bore the first photo is the one i bought with the pipe
1354_1.gif
7288_1.gif

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks