1st Rovan purchase.....can’t wait.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I didn’t see or find anything like that looking at it....everything appears lined up and fitted ok....nothing loose or unusual.....I thought initially I had an air leak....sealed up the tank and fuel lines, so that ain’t it.
I really think it’s just a crappy clutch.....so I will wait until I can get what I need and go from there...a week or two and I’ll have it figured out and running. ?

Yes, in terms of accesibility the Baja's is a pain in the lower back. In terms of fun they are just wonderful. Temperamental but predictable once you get the hang on the 2WD. What you are describing doesn't sound good and I wonder if you were just unlucky or it goes deeper because as much of a brand snob as I am, I didn't think the clones would be that fickle. Usually it takes a while for issues to show and you seem to already have a handful to sort out before the thing has even really run. I hope you get to actually run it and have a baja lot of fun.
I’m hoping it’s just bad luck, lol....I ordered the turtle racing v2 clutch system as I have had good luck with the snapper in my 5ive.....so I may be changing the clutch early Wednesday am....out in the field if necessary....lmao but I will get this thing moving....

I checked everything, and I don’t feel or hear anything wrong with the rear diff or gears not meshing....it rolls nice, the brake works when engaged....even looked to see if the brake wasn’t releasing enough after being applied....that didn’t seem to be the problem either....so my clutch deduction came from the fact I can give it gas, but no forward movement (or very strained and slow) meant no engagement and therefore here I am....waiting.....for my clutch.....lmao....come on Tuesday, hurry up and get here already.....lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks