2 speed help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsvtieg

Hello everyone, new to the forum & 1/5 scale world. I recently bought a ksrc-002 rev 2 speed. I've only ran it twice & now it wont movewhen I give it gas. The clutch in the cb engages & the gears spin but the center part in the big gears don't move. I was trying to take the 2 speed gears off so I could see whats going on but I cant figure out how to get them off & the instruction manual is for the single speed giving me no help. Can anyone help shed some light on this subject? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

should be 2 center screws 1 on the pinion, and 1 on the spurs, to remove the spurs you need to persuade the gears off with a flat screw driver, rock it back forth they come off , check the spur gear centex clutch and oneway bearing,
you say it engages but does not spin the gears? can you spin the wheels? does the spur gears spin when you spin both wheels? your looking to mak sure you have no binding on the spur and wheels,

if all is well with the wheels and they spin freely and the spurs spin with them, go to your clutchbell and check the shoes, sounds like they might be shot

The wheels spin fine making the the center spin but the spur gears don't. Its not the clutch in the bell because it engages with the throttle making all gears move so it has to be something in the 2 speed. Both spur gears turn but the center assembly that the spur gears attatch to doesn't when given throttle. Do you know what I mean? I can make a video if it will help.

It's the owb. When I pulled 2nd gear off 1st gear wasnt grabbing.The plastic cover came off the owb & the little metal keys were sitting diagonal in the case & the springs were extended going down the key shaft. What should I do? I've only had this thing 3 days & have only ran 1 tank through it.

who did you get it from? try to contact the seller and see if they can send you a replacement,
if you got it from dan on ebay kingmotor rc, rovan rc both his sales ads, he will work with you on this.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks