2 speed starting point

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If its like any 2 speed back the screw out in small increments until you hear it shift then fine tune the adjustment to your desired liking. Ive yet to mess with a 2 speed for my fg but is there a definitive direction the 2 speed clutch sits or can it be installed backwards? If the clutch is backwards it will never shift.

If its like any 2 speed back the screw out in small increments until you hear it shift then fine tune the adjustment to your desired liking. Ive yet to mess with a 2 speed for my fg but is there a definitive direction the 2 speed clutch sits or can it be installed backwards? If the clutch is backwards it will never shift.
clutch is installed correctly, tried it with small increments but darn thing still wont shift

Has it ever shifted that you were aware of? Just trying to go through process of elimination.

Have you taken it apart and verified that the finger comes out that would grab onto that gear? If you have it would answer my next questions of is the finger damaged, spring broken or damaged, etc.

Has it ever shifted that you were aware of? Just trying to go through process of elimination.

Have you taken it apart and verified that the finger comes out that would grab onto that gear? If you have it would answer my next questions of is the finger damaged, spring broken or damaged, etc.
the kit is new, installed the clutch on the forward direction facing the front, the pin was push in a little to much so i push it out so the clutch can grab on to
it, i will it try later on if it helps.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks