2022 HPI savage a 1/7 scale xmaxx killer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here's a promo I got from a friend who works for vestergaard's Facebook PR team. Not much is known atm but I do know its 100% from the ground up a redesign and modernization, sharing only the defining features from the savage X.

I've been hearing rumblings of a BAJA remake as well but I hear Covid is slowing things down to a hault.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1631802930400.jpg
    FB_IMG_1631802930400.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Re badging has been going on forever. People still buy red cat garbage, and your the proud owner of Chinese clone garbage. So you input means less then zero. I also see no shortage of rovan, king motors, or any other clone outfit around here.
Hpi has been living on a past reputation for years now, and their brand isn't getting any better. Who give a crap if they want to sell something someone else makes? You can't damage a dead company anymore then they damaged themselves.

Re badging has been going on forever. People still buy red cat garbage, and your the proud owner of Chinese clone garbage. So you input means less then zero. I also see no shortage of rovan, king motors, or any other clone outfit around here.
Hpi has been living on a past reputation for years now, and their brand isn't getting any better. Who give a crap if they want to sell something someone else makes? You can't damage a dead company anymore then they damaged themselves.
To be fair the only reason why I bought it was to get back into RC and at the time I couldn't get an original HPI. I don't regret my purchase but to call it a clone now after all that I replaced and learned would be a disservice to all the companies I bought parts from. There is like maybe 4 or 5 cloned parts on it now and basically its just cosmetic.

Sorry bud, you supported rovan. Don't care how many parts you replaced. It's a rovan, a unlicensed copy of the original. Not what hpi seems to be doing. Remember your also using China engines, and reed cases for you ultimate engine you were proto typing, because the zen engines were too expensive. At any rate junkie was the one that made the first stupid comment, so why are you sticking up for him?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks