26cc hpi fuelie, 28.5 zenoah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon67

I have 2 brand new engines completely standard as you buy them and was wondering could anybody tell me what the differences will be between them and how much difference.
I have a losi 5ive t and a km baja.
Cheers simon:rolleyes:

If you are wondering about power, the 26 is around 2 hp and the 28.5 is 3.5 hp.
I am useing a 5ive t with a standared 26 at moment but will be putting the 28.5 in it, i knew the zen 28.5 would be more powerfull but didn't know how much.
Do you think it will be noticable, i am trying to hold off just yet getting a mod. ed one as i was told it does decrease the life span of the motor.
At the moment i am running a standared exhaust as well, so if there isn't much power gain with the 28.5 i'd say when i put a tuned pipe on that will deffinately make a difference, but for now i'd just like to know off some body who has experieced both these engines, if and or, what i will notice in performance ie- exceleration and top speed.
I would draw from your 1.5 hp that there must be some excel. difference but i was told the zen 28.5 may be slower top speed and with those two pieces of info. if they are correct, makes me wonder should i put an extra tooth or two on the pinion, when i change the fueli 26 to the zen. 28.5.
Any input would be appreciated.
cheers simon :)

Last edited:
You can also ad a bigbore kit to the zen 28.5 and a decent tuned pipe and make 5-6hp
upto 6hp!! i have a 28.5 with jetpro,think that makes around 4 - 4.5bhp. ? thats standard . these engines figures are made with a certain pipe, so depending on what pipe he has will change the hp outcome.i bet they used the pro.can you buy a fullmod headkit?they make around 6hp

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks