3 gear install baha hpi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OlmanQue

Good Morning, I just ordered a 3gear gtb racing gear set but it didn't come wit instructions would anyone happen to know about any videos online that I can look up to install it cause I've been looking everywhere & have yet to see any thing on it...

I have 2 speed blackbone setup on my primal dragster at the moment. Not much to the install. You need to swap out the lay shaft to the 2speed one, swap out the clutch bell to the 2speed one, then install the 2speed pinion and spur gears. Should be similar for the 3speed setup.
Do you like it? The 2-3 speeds have always intrigued me and you shared a strip video were they seemed to work well.

Do you like it? The 2-3 speeds have always intrigued me and you shared a strip video were they seemed to work well.
I haven't used mine yet cause I've been waiting for my BRPs for 2 months just to find out they don't fit because of the 2speed gears sticking out too far??‍♂️ But the guys use the 2speeds at the track with zero issues. They use the Blackbone and KM setups only tho. They say the Rovans, FID and GT8(I think that's what its called) are no good.

Good Morning, I just ordered a 3gear gtb racing gear set but it didn't come wit instructions would anyone happen to know about any videos online that I can look up to install it cause I've been looking everywhere & have yet to see any thing on it...
yeah mine to what a joke

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks