30DN SDT - What shock oil do SBR guys run?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackSDT

Hi guys and girls! Wondered what shock oil you guys run in your SBR? I have a 30 Degree North SDT and need to address the overzealous droop on the back, so I'm wondering what shock oil you guys run? And should it be silicone or mineral for this shock?
Thanks in advance

Hi guys and girls! Wondered what shock oil you guys run in your SBR? I have a 30 Degree North SDT and need to address the overzealous droop on the back, so I'm wondering what shock oil you guys run? And should it be silicone or mineral for this shock?
Thanks in advance
Get a tlr hinge pin bace setup for the rear?? it allows for anti squat adjustment ?? put 40wt oil?

girls! where?
Wishful thinking
Thanks for all the replies!!! Really informative. This is my first largeish scale so it's all a bit alien. I don't know what the standard spring weight is so I'm not sure what spring to go for? The TLR setup sounds good, also trying to find an adjustable camber link set if anyone knows of any? I know these 30DNT trucks are rare but are a very close SBR clone ... hopefully most stuff is interchangeable. Thanks again guys

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks