30dnt body fitment question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
yeah, ive contacted them asking about thickness and if there was any videos showing it being used because i'm a bit unsure although it is a company that makes carbon fibre protection panels for dirtbikes so i'm assuming they use impact resistant resin and that which helps stop cracking like i've seen happen with other peoples panels that had been made with normal stuff but i'm no expert on carbon

yeah, ive contacted them asking about thickness and if there was any videos showing it being used because i'm a bit unsure although it is a company that makes carbon fibre protection panels for dirtbikes so i'm assuming they use impact resistant resin and that which helps stop cracking like i've seen happen with other peoples panels that had been made with normal stuff but i'm no expert on carbon

I've only seen a few of those bodies, most say they are well built. But have yet to see any bashed on, it's an expensive body to abuse. Honestly doesn't matter though how well build it is, it will crack if the wreck is bad enough. Just have to be able to come to terms with that before you run it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks