30DNT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trollminer

Hey guys and girls,

I have a 30DNT ( a losi clone if you like ) I am currently rebuilding it new grease new motor etc.ATM my body when corrnering is leaning more then the tower of piza. I am looking at sugestions for the stock springs to make them a little stiffer. Like what weight oil for the shocks i was looking at 41 weight.

Any help is appriciated

Attachments

• 20180624_155551111111.gif
    20180624_155551111111.gif
    968.8 KB · Views: 9
Sweet 40 it is then, Where do you get yours from @evssv ?

I think RCModelz is where im going to get my goodies from =) Looking for a new engine aswell =)

ebay normally...(y)...but I got loads here tbh......I jus used whatihad...but yeah rcmodz will have it I`d of thought(y)......engine.....zen g32 imo..........or sumin nice n spicey...:p...how much u looking to spend dude..:unsure:

I was looking at the Rovan but im just put off by the name and the bad rep they had a while back so don't know if they have improved @evssv

@evssv i cant seem to find any low OBR's any where or i would of snapped his arm of like a rotwiller lol. Not heard of scott......

scott finaly makes very very good engines.....(y)..not cheap..:(.but very good.(y).i got one in my Baja 5b.......g32 pro mx....I got luckey andgot both my engines off sum one I trust.....and both were less then 10 tanks old and run sweet as still.....:p

@evssv yeah :( want to sell me yours happily give you erm a lot less then you paid ? lol im looking at prob no more then say 250 300 for a decent engine.... I was looking as i say at the 38 Rovan that would be nice and powerfull

Im thinking might be a Zen as i cant find a cheap OBR or SF :( id love one but cant justify the 500+ for nice one :( @evssv
yeah its a lot of ££££ I agree.:eek:..I got my sf for £180..:p...and my 7 tank old obr34cc v2 reedcase for £250:p.......absolute bargains ...:cool:.......but buying 2nd hand engines can a dodgy affair......unless u know the seller.....but a new zen g32 will b sweet in a 5ive...(y)

@evssv

Yeah i had a 29 in it orig but i killed the spark so ripped the engine appart and though you know what im going to rebuild this damn thing always wanted one so take care of it =)

SO yeah zen 32 it is and 40 weight shock oil =) i may save up and get me a nice OBR or something once i have rebuilt the truck and i know its running like i want it to and i know i don't have to spend on it as much as im about to =)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks