3x rare vintage 1/5th kyosho lancia delta hf rc's with bodyshell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fgdragracer13

Hi there ive got 3x very rare vintage 1/5th scale kyosho lancia delta hf rc's with bodyshell they are over 25+yrs and where bought from ebay from a guy that stored them in a barn for over 6 + years never been ran or serviced ect now they have been fully restored and fully running with there orginal 22cc kyosho robin engines all they needed was good clean and clean all airfilters plus serviced the carbs they fired up on first pull had to run them on a mix of high octane petrol and 25 ml of 99.99% octane methanol fuel as well as these ran on 4 - star in the day they have there orginal futaba servos and been fitted with a set of fg touring car wheels on all 3x rc's as the orginal wheels the tyre were cracked and split and crispy. They do come with a 6v battery pack and radio gear. I am looking to sell all 3x of them so if your interested message me on here or via my mobile 07732295877 anytime ive got photos and videos of them running. :cool:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks