4wd fg monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tm01max

I need a little help locating gears for my truck. I have a 16t pinion, 48t spur, 14t layshaft gear and 48t diff drive gear. I am having alot of trouble finding these gears, especially the diff drive gear, with the octagon shaped hole in the center for the belt gear. Can anyone tell me where I can find them? All steel gears if possible.

Check out Hobbythek in Germany - they're FG Modellsport main dealers - basically I think THEY ARE FG .....
You can e-mail them, in English and they'll get back to you within 1 day or less.

All of us have opinions, some KNOW (Mike1970 as an FG racer for example) but you'll get the answer 'from the horse's mouth' so to speak if you e-mail Hobbythek.

http://rc-car-online.de/shop/en-startseite.html

Al.

16/48 and 14/48 are stock gears for the 4wd MT & MB's.
Hobbythek (link above in Al's post) or Rossendale Models ( http://www.rossmod.co.uk/ ) should be able to sort you out with replacement parts pretty quickly or maybe DDM can source the parts for you stateside.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help. I found the gears, had a problem with the pull start, saw that it was going to be a never ending situation to always have to fuss with, and decided to cough up the money for a Turtle Racing v2. So far i gotta say that it was money well spent. I ran about a tank and a half of gas through it and then broke the front upper turn buckle that connects the steering hub to the top a arm.-damn it!! it also pulled the bolt out of the steering hub that connects it to the lower a arm. Now to find some more parts. All the turn buckles I find have m8 thread on one end and m6 on the other, but the one I broke is m6 on both ends, so I'm not sure whats up there.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks