4WD kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4wd

ideal mods to FG owner that leaves in freezing environment but this mods has a danger side as this bolts does come off at high rate of speed it can do good damage so just beware

ideal mods to FG owner that leaves in freezing environment but this mods has a danger side as this bolts does come off at high rate of speed it can do good damage so just beware

Very true. I've had a few come out but keep in mind when you do drive treat it like you're on loose gravel. Last thing you should do is gun it so the stones fly back at you.:no::no:

When I had them studded on my FG MT I had it in the 2006 Monster Jam at the Skydome none came out. It was the ones on my Leopard Race which came out after awhile. As long as it's a hard compound tire and you let the screws go in just enough and don't spin from over torquing you will be fine.

Hey Rixxer,
Is the servo tray that comes with the 4WD kit much different from standard one?
Only ask as i've brought a RACE alloy tray & hope to use this for my conversion.
Is the only difference the hight of the mounts to clear the Belt drive? If this is the case could just get longer lenght mounts maybe.

If not Will the standard plastic tray fit a single 5745mg as they recommend twin set up i think?Any other tips would be great on build!!

Cheers, phil

4wd

mite be able to reuse your alloy radio tray with mods. the 4wd radio tray uses 4 mounting points compare to 2wd version which use only 3 points. im currently running Rhino steering servo which is smaller compare to standard Hitec 805BB servo that comes supply to RTR 4WD MT so i have to puchase a small adapter to mount my servo into the tray properly i use the HPI 5B/5T mounting part it comes with the servo arms cheaper option just browse their website

If you have a 4WD kit a good mod is the alloy tray for it. Very cheap $$, about $30 for it, just than most places may not have it in stock unless you're in Europe. I bought my stuff from Krikke Racing.

4wd

yes cheap option but the draw back is that you wont be able to use your flat battery pack and also you have to buy anothing mounting kit for your receiver box

Quick question. The Small Alloy engine mount still fits so what are your choices for a large alloy engine mount?

If you have a 4WD kit a good mod is the alloy tray for it. Very cheap $$, about $30 for it, just than most places may not have it in stock unless you're in Europe. I bought my stuff from Krikke Racing.

Do you have a pic of yours?

4wd

reuse the small engine mount but the big mount you cannot its different from the 2wd version but in the kit they provide you with but you have option to get alloy mount if you prepare. notice the servo tray its from the competotion 4wd version to mount 2 small servos for throttle and brake also notice there is no mounting holes for the battery holder to attach to so you have to use different battery pack

Back