5b carb ajustment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timetoshine

Guys need your help another shot haha

Currently trying to set up my new g4z engine on my 5b but I'm not able to set up this. The engine fired up nicely on the first time but the wheels start spinning like crazy so I turn down the low screw to make it turn good on idle. My problem is when I pushed the throttle on my transmitter, is works fine but nothing happend, the wheel didn't turn like if I was doing nothing. Any idea where the problem is ?

Guys need your help another shot haha

Currently trying to set up my new g4z engine on my 5b but I'm not able to set up this. The engine fired up nicely on the first time but the wheels start spinning like crazy so I turn down the low screw to make it turn good on idle. My problem is when I pushed the throttle on my transmitter, is works fine but nothing happend, the wheel didn't turn like if I was doing nothing. Any idea where the problem is ?
Check if the reciever is bound to the transmitter, could have gotten unbound

Check if the reciever is bound to the transmitter, could have gotten unbound
Yeah its bound correctly, when I give throttle or brake, its move how it should but even with at full throttle still running on idle without any change even if I change the position of the H screw. Do I have to unscrew something else on the carb or maybe unscrew too much the L one. Hmmm i'm kinda confused :(

Yeah its bound correctly, when I give throttle or brake, its move how it should but even with at full throttle still running on idle without any change even if I change the position of the H screw. Do I have to unscrew something else on the carb or maybe unscrew too much the L one. Hmmm i'm kinda confused :(
Throttle linkage connected ? Is the throttle servo connected to the receiver? Possibly the battery is low/out of charge ?:

Yeah when you set up your transmitter you should have went through and set all your end points for your servos. It's called EPA in the menu. I'm sorry but I'm about as technically advanced with videos as a frog. But I can give you this link to the owners manual
https://futabausa.com/manuals/
Down the page a bit for 3pv. Click on it and it will open up.
It's not hard to do. Gives you maximum throw with out binding any thing up.

Wow??? nice rig!
You built right? There is a little plate that the throttle linkage attaches to?
Theres a small Phillips screw that screws through the plate . If that is not located properly your servo will do nothing? your servo is working?
Yeah build it myself, my problem was endpoint adjustment on my 3PV, now it's fine :D

Very nice?? what motor you got there?
Cant make our the wrap. Looks all crisp nice one??
Didn't wrap it, came exactly like this, I bought it from cardinalracing : https://cardinalracing.ca/collections/engines-and-electronics/products/g4z-stage-3

A MCD'S dealer in Canada.
Very nice?? what motor you got there?
Cant make our the wrap. Looks all crisp nice one??
Can I find pics of your cars somewhere in a thread ? I'm curious to see them haha

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks