5ive t carbon fiber fenders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elhombre999

Bartolone racing will be @ The West Coast large scale nationals this weekend in Chula Vista with his parts trailer. He will be selling parts as well as my carbon fiber fenders. 3 layers of 19.7 oz carbon fiber. Get em quick. 8FE47AA3-43B5-4F95-AF51-07603E87CA27_zpscvpcsapk.jpg

I do run them on my truck. They hold up good and help make the rool cage alot stiffer. There not indestructable cuz even i break em but after 1 race a stock set of plastics will look like a crumpled can and the carbon ones just have scratches. It takes a real hard hit to break them and mot every time the body washers pop off before the fenders crack. If your a good racer that hardly crashes these fenders will last a long long time

And the description is not true. I make these fenders and stand by my products. These fenders are 10x stronger then stock and will take a beating. They are not indestructable and will crack in a hard rollover or crash. But compaired to the stock witch are made even thinner now and don't even hold up one race my carbon fiber ones work great and will last awile. Even with a crack that usualy happens @ the top of the wheel well the fenders still say on and do there job. There made out of 3 layers of 19.7oz 12k carbon fiber and a marine epoxy resin. No fiberglass filler or polyester resin.
I will get the description changed soon.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks