5ive T, one piece at a time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16060876963837219423246828639402.jpg
16060877271552273332688482318030.jpg

Had the truck out today. Had a bit of a rough tumble. No biggie. She took it in stride. Landed on all 4 and kept trucking. 2 things I wasnt happy with first the clunk got stuck in the front of the tank, took me a bit to figure that out. Think I see the winged clunk in the future. And the shocks were letting me down hard core. She was doing a lot of arse dragging. Anyone know of heavier springs for these things ? I'm running the DDM heavy spring all around.
Ps. I didn't have anyone to record for me. Terribly sorry....... not really ?

More than me bud......I placed an order for x2 set black irc springs.......and thats all folks?‍♂️
thats all folks GIF

More than me bud......I placed an order for x2 set black irc springs.......and thats all folks?‍♂️
thats all folks GIF
If I could get her to reign in her family it would just be the nieces and nephew. The cousins live in a different state. Think it's stupid, we send each other gift cards every year, and it's quite pointless. Same money is basically sent back and forth. What you gonna do though, you know how the wife can be ?‍♂️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks