5ive T, one piece at a time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fek yeah she shits and gits, may toss the 20t in it. Even light throttle spins all 4 on take off. Made me some mud guards for the rear arms. Figured may as well cover up the sway bar links too. Cant hurt. Center diff definitely leaks. I think I actually filled it up too much, or pinched an o ring when I put it back together. Not terribly worried about it, has 500k in it atm. And I got some 1mill for it, on stand by.
20201106_193107.jpg

16047095970635699360697547069913.jpg

Also cranked up the spring preload as well. May end up getting the next heavier springs and upping to 45wt. I wasnt super impressed with how it ass dragged around.
WTF KW!!! You made a vid?????????? runs good eh??

It's going down in the history books ??
don't hold your breath for more anytime soon, had to beg the wife to film for me. And she could only go 20 seconds at a time. Then she left to go shopping with her sister. Needless to say I tried to hold my phone and radio in one hand. Didnt work so hot for me.

I took it out after I got the kids and killed the rest of the gas in the tank. Had the body on. Was a total mess inside. I actually couldnt believe it didnt catch fire. Hence the mesh on the side idea. I was thinking about the window, I'd still like to do something there to help keep the crap out, but some how make it easily removable. ?. I'll come up with something for it.

Get these, by far better than anything I have used or tried myself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201106-212626_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20201106-212626_eBay.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 10
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks