5ive T, one piece at a time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For your brakes, mine where a little weak I ended up halving the rubber tubing and now they are very strong. I found my rubber tubing was crushing right up rather than applying pressure on the brakes. Think I left the front hose slightly longer than the rear so it defo had more rear balance.
The 30DNT comes with front mud guards built in, a worth while mod, the rear ones are a personal choice but there is some options out there to make rear tubs to almost seal the body, I didn't go down that route as wanted airflow over the engine.
One thing I have found is since making and fitting the rear CV guards same as you have that the inside of the truck collects more dirt and grass, like its hitting the shields and being thrown inside the body rather than flowing over the arms and out the back.

Had to work today, then go help out my dad. So I didnt get a lot of rc time in today. I got my mesh done on both sides of the cage. Turned out fairly decent. I realized though when I out the body on the lower mount boss catches the redneck cover for the air filter and pulls it down. Completely defeating the purpose of the extra protection. Next pay it's getting a tr airbox ordered for it. (Unless uncle @Haric wants to make me one ?) don't like the filter down there anyway, makes the body that much more of a pain to get on and off, and the filter was very dirty after a rather short run. Other then that I was quite please with it. I di have to make a note, that i didnt mention yesterday. I had an ebay credit to spend, so i got that multi sized sway bar kit. Comes with a 3, 3.5, and 4mm sway bars. The 3.5 I think is stock. The 4mm bar made it handle much better in turns on the road. And didn't body roll hardly at all in grass. I was very happy with it. The 3.5 wouldnt let me skid it around on the black top, but did just fine in the stones and was ok In the grass. I'm busy again tomorrow, but if tuesday is nice, I'm going to try to get out with the kids to the park and run it some more.

I have a TR and a Crazy Stu. Keep telling yall to ask me before buying? I have a ton of small bore stuff that I'm no longer using.
Didnt buy one yet.... it's not friday ?. Is the tr one the hpi filter version or clamp on version?
Sean,
I’d be happy to make you one, but if you need it now then I’d suggest you buy the tr one. I work slow as fekk. A couple hours a night in the garage after work lol. Just ask John parks and Doug??
Hey brother good things take time ?. Now get on that servo mount ??.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks