5ive T, one piece at a time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aight....hey one comment was taken the wrong way....and yes that was you @21bangbang .... Regardless. I don't want to be the interventionilst. Regardless, were all here for the same reason. In the end as far as I'm concerned....we can't lose you @21bangbang or you either @Seandonato73 you'll are both very valuable memebers. Be adults. Squash it. And carry on especially on the internet.....we all know arguing on the internet is what....

What ,Sponge Bob square pants?....:unsure:

1599017717430.jpeg

Aight....hey one comment was taken the wrong way....and yes that was you @21bangbang .... Regardless. I don't want to be the interventionilst. Regardless, were all here for the same reason. In the end as far as I'm concerned....we can't lose you @21bangbang or you either @Seandonato73 you'll are both very valuable memebers. Be adults. Squash it. And carry on especially on the internet.....we all know arguing on the internet is what....

It's all in good jest. I'd assume 21bb feels about the same.
Its a rc forum, I take it as seriously as it deserves to be taken.?
Whos mad? Not me?‍♂️

So back on topic.... looking at a few parts. Need a set of bearing inserts for the one rear housing. Are the MOD inserts really worth it? The factory inserts are all of $11.00 with bearings would bring the cost to a whooping $13.00, I may be wrong but haven't seen tons of issues with the stock inserts, but at the same time. I'd rather spend the money once and be done with it for a wile, even if it means having to wait a bit to get them.

Bidding on a set right now.....
Screenshot_20200908-191827_eBay.jpg
The set for the dbxl cost me $180.00 new take offs. For 4 fronts.
So here's the list knocked a few bits off of it. Waiting to see how a fair on the shocks, I'm topped out at $35.00 each plus shipping. Anymore than that and I'm back in irc range again.
F/R shocks
F/R arms/uprights/spindles
Rear bumper
Cage
Body
Hinge pins
F/R center axles and boots
F/R axles and boots
Clutch bell and pinion
Throttle/brake linkages
St/Th servos
F/R sway bars
I got a fuel tank and mounts, and the steering uprights in the mail, from evilbay.
Bob's getting back to me on a few bits as well.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks