5ive T, one piece at a time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I need 1 rear shock and 2 front shocks ?. And cage mounts... went to test fit the front diff housing to the top plate and wtf? Theres a big ole gap ?, oh yeah... need that bit too ?. Hit me up @misterleon I'll take what I can get at this point. ??.
There is a small spacer plate that goes between the housing and the top plate. I’ll check to see if he has the front or rear and how much he wants

We’re did you get the screws
Evilbay. They were like $26.00 and I figured out why. All the screws that attach the mud guards, battery box, and fuel tank were wrong. They were the right length, wrong size, and wrong pit h thread. Lucky for me I had enough screws laying around to piece meal that stuff on. Everything else looks good. All has 12.9 stamped on the heads of the larger fasteners. I just was being lazy and seen the kit, and though, why not. Now I know. Only other gripe is the "body" pins, are regular steel. So they will rust like crazy. That ok too, I have an abundance of them as well.
There is a small spacer plate that goes between the housing and the top plate. I’ll check to see if he has the front or rear and how much he wants
Thanks mate, on both...
Ok, I got the spacer lol, didnt realize wtf that little bit of plastic was for.

Last edited:
Evilbay. They were like $26.00 and I figured out why. All the screws that attach the mud guards, battery box, and fuel tank were wrong. They were the right length, wrong size, and wrong pit h thread. Lucky for me I had enough screws laying around to piece meal that stuff on. Everything else looks good. All has 12.9 stamped on the heads of the larger fasteners. I just was being lazy and seen the kit, and though, why not. Now I know. Only other gripe is the "body" pins, are regular steel. So they will rust like crazy. That ok too, I have an abundance of them as well.

Thanks mate, on both...
Ok, I got the spacer lol, didnt realize wtf that little bit of plastic was for.
Ok, thanks because I was looking for a cheep alternative to the stainless kit.
but those sound like there not worth the trouble I will go stainless.

Like I said its laziness on my part. And I don't need an over abundance of bolts laying around in sizes I wont use frequently. For $25.00 and only having one size messed up. I'll live with it ?‍♂️ everything else seems to be ok, and there.
No pics yet. Evilbay got my front hubs and spindles delivered today ?. Now if the fricken hinge pin kit would show up ?‍♂️.
Didnt get anything else done on the 5ive. Had other things to do today. The honey do list had to be hacked down a bit, and I had to get a cab corner done in my truck for inspection. Turned out very good. Love the 3m panel bond system. Slick as snot and stronger then a bull.
20200919_180140.jpg
Only downside is the specific glue I seem to have in abundance is a 24hr cure time, so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to finish it off. Guess I ran out of the quick set stuff. Oh well. I'll post up a pic when its finished off.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks