5ive T, one piece at a time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah no, I was trying to get the rear diff as I need a crown gear as well, but it went too high with shipping for me.
Still need engine, some electronics, hinge pins, pipe, few odds and ends but I think that's about it.

Yeah just gonna order a set for them. The crown bear has been going for +- $40.00 I just think that's a bit much for a fricken little gear. Seen a few complete rear diffs go for that money off auction. This was supposed to be a "winter build" lol. But I've been getting things a bit faster than anticipated thanks to you guys.

Yeah just gonna order a set for them. The crown bear has been going for +- $40.00 I just think that's a bit much for a fricken little gear. Seen a few complete rear diffs go for that money off auction. This was supposed to be a "winter build" lol. But I've been getting things a bit faster than anticipated thanks to you guys.

Check Amazon for some parts. I've scored alot of stuff off their for dirt cheap

Checked out amazon, $40.00 for a crown hear plus shipping ?. I'll ebay a bit longer. I got a box from killer rc, didnt have time to open it, should have a new lipo, power switch, and kill switch.... and like a dumb poop I am, I have stock servos to power for the time being.... I think I have an old castle bec I can wire in for now. Battery box is gonna be a bloody mess. My daughter asked me why it doesn't have lights like a real truck? I (again like a dumb poop) said oh we can get some later and put them on. ?‍♂️. Should have kept my mouth shut, she'll remember I told her that 3 months from now. Any who, waiting on the first paycheck from the new job, to get anything else for the 5ive.... should have the shocks and a few other bits showing up in the mean time.

Last edited:
Not much, I don't think. I have the hinge pins on order. Waiting to order a set of mod diff inserts, that crown gear,(if I don't hit an ebay deal it will just get ordered when money hits the bank) and an engine and pipe, is all I think I have left yet. Have to take inventory when I get a free moment, but I think I have about 90ish % of parts to complete it. Very undecided on the engine as of now, have to wait a bit and see how finances pan out. I'm making a good bit more money now, but my wife went part time as well. (Mainly so I could pick up on some over time when its available) so once I see where we stand in a few weeks I'll know what kind of spare cash I'll have laying about, and decide on the engine then.

Have stock ones here and a set of gtb one piece that lance sent with... didnt really look at any hop up parts other then the mod diff inserts. I'll check them out, but will most likely use what I have for the time being.
Get her going and mod it later. The satisfaction of seeing a box of parts you put together running and driving is worth the wait

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks