5ive T, one piece at a time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could have spelled with an O but I have been warned once this week about my posts on here so I figured I would be careful I may catch Doug with his panties in a bunch haha.
Was not a warning more like a redirecting and unfortunately you where collateral damage ? and now that iv pull my panties out my?? I could start discussing a real warning ⚠️eh ? ????????

It don't sway back and forth, that thing is lagged into 4 studs in the wall.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it should be finished up by the end of the month. ?? stole the reciever out of my savy ?. But, got the killer bee wired up, and set. Got the throttle servo in it, the steering servo I had kept as a spare off the dbxl turned out to be trash. So add that to the list of stuff to get. Got the stock shock spring swapped out for the DDM HD springs, must say I like the black and off silver look much better then the blue....I'll get some pics up later, wife just got home with the kids.

Edit: bit of progress, gonna send Kent an email, it doesn't kill the engine when you shut down the radio, gonna double check with the dbxl and see how it acts with that. Same radio, different style reciever though.

Edit: bit of progress, gonna send Kent an email, it doesn't kill the engine when you shut down the radio, gonna double check with the dbxl and see how it acts with that. Same radio, different style reciever though.
@Seandonato73 you need to hit the kill on the TX when you bind the radio..just saying. Had to do it with mine...set to full brake and kill when radio signal is lost...im not new anymore so I can't say i know everything now ? ?

Nah this reciever was already bound to the TX, and working on my other killer bee, in the dbxl. I'll swap out recievers tomorrow and see if that's the issue. I doubt it. When you kill the radio it goes into fail safe, but the killer bee doesn't act like it lost signal. doesn't work on signal loss, with the fail safe turned off either. It does work on the 3rd channel switch though....
Oh and I order a few parts from a main hobbies. Should have them.next week.... working on a DDM order as well, anyone got a discount code that works?

I'm saving up the gavel swings for some special action ? bunch of us are all watching ? waiting for a slip up......so I can give ye olde ? ???? @siblues you are just not him bud ???? not that special !

Damn there goes the first blow only difference it was to my ego thanks Doug :p (y)
That is going to be a nice place to work on stuff after you clean it up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks