5t pushing thru corners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
What would you guys recommend on a 5t that pushes thru the corners? I have to really come off the trigger and brake to try get this thing thru the corners.
It does look like the outside wheel isn't turning full lock while on the track. But when on the stand epa is set right the dual rate is high. Servo is a 54kg hitech.
Springs on front are standard blue. Rear are gold. 25 rate oil front and rear.
Is it a set up issue? Servo issue? Tyre issue. I'm open for ideas. Could be someone out there that had same issue and what they done to fix it was......
Cheers

Center diff. oil and ride height settings helped my on power off power steering be more balanced. I went with heavy center diff. oil over 100K. I then lowered front ride height and raised rear ride height to put more weight over the front tires, drifts beautifully now. Rear arms level and front arms 1/4 inch sag down from level.

Center diff. oil and ride height settings helped my on power off power steering be more balanced. I went with heavy center diff. oil over 100K. I then lowered front ride height and raised rear ride height to put more weight over the front tires, drifts beautifully now. Rear arms level and front arms 1/4 inch sag down from level.
Thank you
I will try that

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks