5T Spring Rate Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cardarear

Are the 1.0 stock blue springs actually different than the 2.0 version? The manual for my 1.0 states 13.2 lb for the front and 9.2 for the rears. The current info I see for the blue springs is 11.6 lbs front and 8 lbs rear. I'm looking to go a bit stiffer but not rock hard on the suspension. The Losi red front springs for example are 12.9 lbs. So are they actually less stiff than my stock 1.0 blue springs or were the ratings revised over time?

The stock blue springs were sag masters on my 5ive t. Went to ddm they have different spring rates then the factory has available. Have 2.0 shocks on mine currently, the old 5ive t shocks I had on my dbxl were quite soft and I ended up going with the medium springs (from ddm) now that was a good bit lighter then a 5ive t platform. For what it's worth I'm middle of the road with upgrades one my 5ive t so not super heavy.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks