72" Cigarette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4FX

Does anyone out there make a 6'/72" CIGARETTE boat anymore?
Renegade Models/ Performance International/ Blackhawk hobbies etc. Used to make one that was a model of the Ajac Hawk race boat.
I know Bonzi makes a 84" Apache I'm already working on 1 of those with MHZ NO. 6 drives.
Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanx Troy

Sorry, I can't help you out on the make, but it sure looks nice..

There's a guy called Benkie on the forum that is into boats, you might want to shoot him a PM

Chris

aeromarine laminates used to have a good selection of deep V's. haven't looked in a while, Toledo Weak Signals Hobby Expo coming up soon, I'll take a look around there and see if I see anything close.

I thought I copied the webpage and not just the pic, just go to google and search for 72'' deep v hull and you should see the website............

I'm Still looking!! I know there out there, now the thing is I just sold my fullsized boat...... But still want the 72" Cigearette hull if somebody knows pm me please!!!

1275mini: hey man thanks!! but I'vd had that boat before about 15 yrs ago when DUMAS made the 38KV nice boat and ran good.
But like my thread topic indicates I'm looking for a specific hull/boat (please see pics/add above). I'm looking to do a 6'/72" replica of my full sized boat which is/was a 35' " NO.1 Cigarette) now looking for another/larger 39'-42' foot "CIGARETTE"...... thanks again though

Troy

I remember seeing that ad somewhere. Can't recall where now. If it's who I think it was (Chris Rabito owner of Blackhawk Hobbies/Performance Intl) do yourself a favor and steer clear. He has taken alot of peoples money and ran. There are many folks in the r/c boating community who would like to find him and have a little beat down session. As for coming close to what your looking for, Expresscraft makes a 70" Apache that looks very close. Check it out at www.expresscraft.com ;)

Does anyone out there make a 6'/72" CIGARETTE boat anymore?
Renegade Models/ Performance International/ Blackhawk hobbies etc. Used to make one that was a model of the Ajac Hawk race boat.
I know Bonzi makes a 84" Apache I'm already working on 1 of those with MHZ NO. 6 drives.
Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanx Troy
Sorry i didn't try it to make. Actually i want the same cigarette boat and i asked few peoples also but they could not help me. but i am still on it. if i get some time i will surely search for it.

Thank you for your information in the PM, the measurement are correct 72" x 16 3/4.

Can't get any help, so I'll learn to build it myself.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks