8.1 hp On The First Dyno Pull!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bknate

Reading the Rules!
I thought I would give you guys a Dyno sheet from Oddified of the motor I currently have, when it was built that he never ran, and also take note that the motor was ran on a FG Big Power Pipe. I now have the engine and I am pretty sure it makes more power than that, now that I have 1.5 gallons threw it and also will be running a VRC or DDM Dom Pipe. Enjoy!!!!!!

Do you have a link or something? 8hp is alot of power, what are you running it in? Our LS cars were designed to run 3hp motors. With that much power your gonna break something! :lol: Would be fun to watch you break it though.

Last edited:
here is a dyno sheet for you guys to look at from the first motor that Oddie had biult that was pushed close to 18hp and the motor seized up. So the new engine that I have was dynoed at 6.5 hp with out N20 and 10.5 hp with N20. This is a dyno of the first one he had built for himself "Note the numbers on this dyno sheet are lower than the ones on the new dyno sheet from the engine that I have right now. Here is also a link on FastestRC.com talking about the engine. http://fastestrc.blogspot.com/2008/04/15-scale-26cc-zenoah-on-nitrous-18hp.html

Attachments

• Oddified Dyno Sheet (Large).jpg
    Oddified Dyno Sheet (Large).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 28
I thought I would give you guys a Dyno sheet from Oddified of the motor I currently have, when it was built that he never ran, and also take note that the motor was ran on a FG Big Power Pipe. I now have the engine and I am pretty sure it makes more power than that, now that I have 1.5 gallons threw it and also will be running a VRC or DDM Dom Pipe. Enjoy!!!!!!

Wow, that is some huge Hp that engine is producing. I also would have thought that no drivetrain would hold up very long. Would love to know
more about your setup

Ian Oddie has been in this sport for a very long time. Both 1/5 and 1/6. His engine work and ECU units are simply amazing. He also does some nice work with magnetic diffs.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks