85cc monster Grave Digger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Parks

Print my own
Ordered a special edition Primal Grave Digger. Figured I would start a build thread. Going to save the body and cage, purchased a Mega body and cage to swap it out. Also ordered an Alx 85cc for it, built the diffs with Taylor cups and 500k fluid. Also got my Agfrc 78kg servos in, and the extension kit. 20230121_153933.jpg20230121_153937.jpg20230121_154209.jpg

Nice! Be sure to flip your steering links to the bottom of the steering link mounts. Much better geometry and same throw. 🏁🏁

Also did it come with the dual shock set up? 🤔

Lastly what extended hubs you running? I didn't know Taylor had any?! I have the JS ones they have held up amazing so far. Curious if the Taylor ones are wider?

Last edited:
Dude for sure...decals! They are big surface area...so be sure to float them and work slow with a second person. Will come out amazing as all your work does sir!

Glad they did the flames for ya...those would be a pain in the butt with the curves...my 1/10 rig Diggers always sucked doing that part!

P.S. that rig is whispering...."I need 4 wheel steering".

I literally just heard it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks