9-11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lennyktown

i lived in new york for 45 years and was in nyc on 9-11 and have 3 people i knew killed on that day.i was about 2 miles from site when it happened and i can tell you this.we ,us,anyone that lives in the usa .we take alot for granted my reason for saying this is.we have days and times when we go to air shows for fun and on like july 4th etc.etc. but on that day i was walking home over the 59st bridge and to see and hear the f-16 figther jets flying over nyc and it not being a air show or practice.and those jets being armed with live missiles that were visible to my eyes was something besides the people that were killed .was something that we don't really see here in the usa.and we should really thank the young boys and girls that try and do a good job of making sure that does not happen every day.plus all those who have died in our wars over the past years and the ones who have come home missing legs.arms etc. etc. i think that this forum plus others like it should take the 11th every year and shut the board down for 1 day.just my 2 cents
lenny
https://www.largescaleforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3501&stc=1&d=1252709580

Attachments

• 911a.jpg
    911a.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 3
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks