990 carb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briguy

Hello,
well I see the RTR Sportsline 4WD Im getting tomorrow :) love fedex Saterdy delivery, comes with a 990 carb on the G270,I wish the 990 had a choke, wanted to double check on the settings 1 5/8 on the high 1 1/4 on the low at 25.1
Thanks. do you get some tools with this package spark plug wrench etc? I hope at least a plug wrench as I cant find mine..
Brian

Settings are about right.
Perhaps a little high on the high, which isn't a bad thing.
Don't forget no 2 are identical, so there will be slight variations, and also the pipe used will have an effect, as well as if the engine's tuned or standard.

Al.

don't be put off by the 990 having no choke mate its about the best carb available in my honest opinion and ive tried most now

to start it hold the throttle wide open give it a few pulls to draw the fuel up then let go of the throttle give it a couple more tugs and it will fire up once you've sussed it mate you wont go back to a choke

my 29cc oddie engines set at @1 on the low and @1 1/4 on the hi

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks