A 5t I have named "ole grungy"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's blasted into mostly sub assemblies..... wth is wrong with people?

It actually makes me sad to know someone took a truck that, at one point, was an extraordinarily expensive proposition to build, and just....rang it out like this. Im talking 1 e clip between the 4 main hinge pins, one of the lower pine was a piece of rod they cut vaguely to length, drilled holes in, and used body clips to retain. Half the hardware was replaced with torque heads, ever heim on it is shot... just...damn.

One thing about it, when I put it back together, someone will get a decent buggy out of the deal..... I'm not going to take the time to rebuild this thing unless it gets stripped and refreshed the right way! I take enough pride in my posessions and work to not put things together like shat!

I'm sure in preaching to the choir....but consider people, take 10 minutes after a bash session to CLEAN your equipment, and do preventative maintenance! There's a reason even a competitive full scale crawler or dirt car shows up at the track cleaned up and gone over....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks