A Blond Thing? !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went out with a blonde bird years ago & they were in the process of digging the roads up in our area to install the cables for cable TV, She innocently said "I don't remember them digging the roads up when they installed sky TV??"

IMO the dude married her because she is a freak in bed and/or she is rich. It certainly wasn't for her intelligence. I bet she is the type to lock herself in the car, w/the key in the ignition, call the cops desperately asking for help to get out of the car because she will suffocate since all the window are up.

IMO the dude married her because she is a freak in bed and/or she is rich. It certainly wasn't for her intelligence. I bet she is the type to lock herself in the car, w/the key in the ignition, call the cops desperately asking for help to get out of the car because she will suffocate since all the window are up.

Sad, but I can see that as well!!

It was one of those 'that's got to be actors, surely ....' moments.....
OR
'Surely nobody's that dumb !!'

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks