A BRAND NEW SEASON ,,,,,,, BEGINS !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
I just wanted to start this thing , I'll keep adding to it as I continue to dominate our track this year , but one guy just put a rovan 71 in his baha so he might own the drags , but we shall see , we also have a buggy gang of fools , so I'm getting a losi db pro for that , but the 5 scale stuff will be epic , I got these clowns hooked on the Mudd slingn thing and a few guys went and got 5 scale rigs , a 5t and a dbxl gasser , will be racing with my VEKTA5 and losi FREEK from hell , the vesla is on a delayed build thing , waiting on the Taylor invasions 🤣 , but I'm gunna try to learn how to post videos , this year so I can as they say , fill the void of no pics , it didn't happen beliefs , anyways , this weekend we are dialing in the track , haven't seen it since October, so we have some work I'm sure , weather is finnally cooperating so we're all over it as of TODAY !!! gunna try and dial in the freek today , for starters

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks