A few photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! Clean. I love those Ramtech arms and that body. Did you run it after you took the pic? What are the temps in Sydney right now? It's summer right?

Thanks guys and yes I ran her afterwards but took the rims off, I'm after some hostiles to put on these rims then its bashing time

The paint is done by Zeilke racing - he has them on line, there were only 2 baja designs when I got mine but now theres quite a few.

And csp the temps are getting up there now, getting up to around 30C or 86F regularly in sydney, it was a scorcher in WA for chrissy - over 40C which is like 104F :cool2:

And csp the temps are getting up there now, getting up to around 30C or 86F regularly in sydney, it was a scorcher in WA for chrissy - over 40C which is like 104F :cool2:

NOT FUNNY!---It was -10f here today snow, we got another inch. I want heat! Can you send some our way? LOL oh well it has to eventually warm up, the days are getting longer here now.

The price is a bit offputting, but since the RC4WD ones are
CRAP
I'm seriously thinking about it, my birthday is coming up... at least its some sort of an excuse :clown:

Preference

Mate you don't like the hpi more than the mighty MCD DO YOU??
The hpi you got is sweet I just cant take the long nose ,
Does it perform as good as the mcd mate?
We need some bloody sun and warmth here.
cheers

I must say until the front end upgrade comes out from MCD which is at the Nuremberg toy fair very soon then the order is

1. HPI Baja
2. FG Monster Beetle
3. MCD Racerunner

I think I expect too much out of the MCD re: jumping, but its shitting me replacing Rose joints nearly every weekend i run it, but in saying that its my favourite to drive, just not jump - the other two will cop a beating that the MCD at this stage can't. But with the hinged front end then I am expecting the same abilites from the MCD as the rest

They have heard my cries... nah i think everyone was having issues with the front end and its rediculous amount of rose joints, so MCD redesigned a new front end, it will be released soon (at the Nuremberg Toy fair or whatever its called) and will hopefully do away with quite a few rose joints in the front end and replace them with hinge pins. There are no photos out yet that I'm aware of but trust me i will be on a new front end like flies on you know what and will post a pic of the new hinged front end asap. The evo2 although redesigned looks only to address a handling issue and not the issue of robustness encountered when landing the heavier MCD's off jumps

baja

I agree with you brother, One mean looking baja Sexy beast done in style. Monoroman did a heck of a job with it hpi should watch and learn from his example .

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks