A little (literally) History and some other stuff I found and have.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tig

Man, I cant believe what I found. Its been years since I've seen these.
I found a few receipts in the box to, they were dated 1990. I got my first RC 84/85, man I'm old.
Thought you guys would be interested.

DSC02298.jpg
DSC02299.jpg

I bought two of them in 1990, all the parts.
DSC02302.jpg
DSC02303.jpg

Another one, cant remember what it is though. I found peices of my first RC, a Cox UltraStock and other peices of my Traxxas Bullit along with this chassis.
DSC02300.jpg
DSC02301.jpg

This is also another project I need to get rollin. I wish more companies would bring back more kits. It would be nice to have an option. I like this kit, its very nice with a plethera (spell check, lol) of different companies involved.
DSC02305.jpg
DSC02304.jpg
DSC02306.jpg
DSC02307.jpg
DSC02308.jpg
I'm going to enjoy building this, this manual is pretty thick.
DSC02309.jpg

Enjoy fellas.

Dude that brings back some great memories for me !!

I spent years racing 1/10th electric off road, and loved my Ultima and my Optima ! I remember getting them and them being cutting edge at the time !!!!!
Awesome !!!

Those do look great! I think i read that the designer of the HPI baja 5B was the original designer of that Kyosho.

Sorry guys, I should've mentioned they were Mini models.

Yup, I still have them.
No plans for selling them any time soon.

Anyone have a clue on what the other one could be?

Later

Sorry guys, I should've mentioned they were Mini models.

Yup, I still have them.
No plans for selling them any time soon.

Anyone have a clue on what the other one could be?

Later

If you are talking about the monster truck, it looks like a Big Brute (2wd) or a Double Dare (4wd), both kyosho.

THATS it Big Brute. Whew, man I've been trying to remember what it was for days.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

THATS it Big Brute. Whew, man I've been trying to remember what it was for days.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I had a Nitro Brute. I spent weeks trying to get that thing to run. Biggest POS I think I had ever purchased.

I converted it to electric and had much more fun. :)

1/10 scale is more fun runnin electric. I had a T-Maxx and XXX-NT both were very finicky and couldnt hold a tune.
I definately like electric for 1/10 scale and of course gas for the big boys.
Now I need to get "on going project" underway, that sucker has been sitting for years.

I'm not plannin on building the little guys.
I do plan on building that TT Pro2 truck, should be a fun build.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks